Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Nature Walk... I do love nature!

I can never miss an opportunity to take some nice outdoor photos of my family. Especially when they are all so photogenic!

Allan was teaching the kiddos about how moss grows on still water. Ethan seemed to be fairly interested, but hey, he's only 4! I got some good photos out of it anyway!
Maddie was trying to be like her big brother, and stand on the rails of the bridge!
There were so man wonderful pictures to be taken on this afternoon. I'm so glad we made it out and got to spend some quality time talking, dreaming ,and exploring the world around us.

We decided to take a family nature walk at Jackson Bottom Wetlands a couple weeks back, and while out, I remembered about my passion for nature photography. We had such a good time walking through a lot of the loops, and seeing God's creation. It was really beautiful. If you haven't made it out there, I recommend going when you do have a chance. It really has a lot of nice nature to look at!

No comments: