Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Pictures!!!



So I'm working on my photography skills, in hopes that some day in the future I'll be able to star doing it as a career? How fun would that be. So I embarked on my annual Christmas picture taking for the year. The kids did pretty good as far as sitting still, and doing their best to look at the camera. They are less than cooperative with my practicing anymore.

We were also able to get some good family shots in! We had fun taking on that task, for sure.


But my most favorite of all the ones I took, which is making it's appearance on our Christmas cards! They look SO adorable. Maddie and her sweet and innocent face and oh so precious smile, and Ethan with his very handsome face. He's becoming such a big boy!


Merry Christmas from the Porter family, and a VERY happy New Year!

No comments: